30GPM rated, Max 40GPM Deep Well Pump
Pump-end and motor. Complete Instructions.
- HP: 3HP
- Voltage: 460V 3-Phase
- Cycle: 60 Hz
- Operating Amperage: 4.6 A
- Motor RPM: 3450 RPM
- Stages: 11
- Maximum Head(cut off): 360 ft
- Maximum Flow(0-100feet): 40 GPM
- Free Flow Rates: 35GPM @ 180ft; 30GPM @ 250ft; 25GPM @ 300ft
- Suction Port: Center Suction
- Discharge Port: 1.5 in
- Built-in Check-valve: Yes
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel, Grade 304
- Impeller Material: Thermal Plastic
- Motor Enclosure: Stainless steel, Grade 304
- Duty: Continuous or up to 30 restarting cycles / hour
- Control Panel: Three phase power switch with overload protection is required
- Weight: 50.60 lbs
- Dimensions/Length: 43"
Minimum requirement for operating the motor is a non-fused 3-phase power switch and a 3-phase overload protector / Circuit breaker. The protector / breaker must be the type of those that shut off all 3-phase when one or more phase is overloaded. Do NOT use a fused switch that could burn out one of the phase. Do NOT use three individual 1-Phase breakers. You must use a real 3-phase protector / breaker or a protection device that does not cause phase loss problem.