Complete pump end and motor set. Complete Instructions. Control Panel sold separately.
- HP: 10HP
- Voltage: 230V Three Phase
- Cycle: 60 Hz
- Operating Amperage: 28.5 A
- Motor RPM: 3450 RPM
- Stages: 9
- Maximum Head(cut off): 370 ft
- Rated Flow: 90GPM
- Maximum Flow(0-160 ft.): 118 GPM
- Open Flow vs Depth: 100GPM @ 235ft.; 90GPM @ 270ft; 70GPM @ 320ft; 50GPM @ 340ft
- Suction Port: Center Suction
- Discharge Port: 2 inch NPTF
- Built-in Check-valve: Yes, Stainless Steel
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Discharge and Suction Port Material: Cast Iron
- Impeller Material: Thermal Plastic
- Motor Enclosure: Body - Stainless steel; Top - Cast Iron
- Duty: Continuous or up to 20 restarting cycles / hour
- Control Box: Control Box (Control Panel) Optional
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Dimensions/Length: 49.75"
If you do not purchase a Tuhorse Control Panel for this pump, below is the minimum requirement for operating and protecting the pump.
Minimum requirement for operating the motor is a non-fused 3-phase power switch and a 3-phase overload protector / Circuit breaker. The protector / breaker must be the type of those that shut off all 3-phase when one or more phase is overloaded. Do NOT use a fused switch that could burn out one of the phase. Do NOT use 3 x 1-Phase breakers, You must use a real 3-phase breaker that do not cause phase loss problem.