Complete submersible deep well pump end, motor, and dual capacitor Control Box Pro set. Complete Instructions.
If you have a hard time pulling your old 4 inch pump off the well because the 4" steel well casing is rusted or the PVC casing is melted, consider to use a 3" pump instead.
This 6GPM pump is made for a low yield very deep well. It is suitable for a small family without a sprinkler system.
- Fit 3 inch and larger ID well
- HP: 1HP
- Voltage: 230V Single Phase
- Cycle: 60 Hz
- Operating Amperage: 5.5 A
- Motor RPM: 3450 RPM
- Stages: 25
- Maximum Head(cut off): 520 ft.
- Rated Flow: 6 GPM
- Maximum Flow (0-150 feet): 8.5 GPM
- Open Flow vs Depth: 8GPM @ 240ft; 7GPM @ 320ft; 6GPM @ 400ft; 5GPM @ 440ft
- Suction Port: Center Suction
- Discharge Port: 1 inch NPT
- Built-in Check-valve: Yes, but an external check valve is required in water tight system
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Discharge and Suction Port Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Impeller Material: Thermal Plastic
- Motor Enclosure: Stainless steel 304
- Motor Bearing / Lubrication: Ball bearing, oil filled
- Motor lead: 4 wires (3 wire + 1 ground)
- Duty: Continuous or up to 30 restarting cycles / hour
- Control Box: Dual capacitor control box included
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 39.5" long x 2.87" diameter
- Packing weight with control box: 33lbs
- Packing Dimensions/Length: 44"x10"x8 (110cmx27cmx19cm