Complete pump end and motor set. Control box (control panel) is not mandatory, but a three phase power switch with overload protection is required.
- HP: 10HP
- Voltage: 230V Three Phase
- Cycle: 60 Hz
- Operating Amperage: 26.4A
- Motor RPM: 3450 RPM
- Stages: 5
- Maximum Head (cut off): 330 ft.
- Rated Flow: 130GPM
- Maximum Flow( 0-100 ft.): 220 GPM
- Free Flow Rate: 180GPM @ 160ft; 150GPM @ 205ft; 130GPM @ 250ft; 100GPM @ 276 ft; 70GPM @ 300ft.
- Suction Port: Center Suction
- Discharge Port: 3 inch NPT Female
- Built-in Check-valve: Yes
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Impeller Material: stainless steel 304
- Motor Enclosure: Stainless steel 304
- Discharge and Suction Port Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Motor Bearing / Lubrication: Ball bearing, Oil filled lubrication
- Duty: Continuous or allow maximum 15 restarting cycles / hour
- Control Box: Three phase power switch with overload protection is required(not included)
- Net Weight: 122 lbs
- Shipping weight: 130 Lbs
- Dimensions/Length(pump and motor assembly):
- Shipping Dimensions: Motor and pump separately packed
Minimum requirement for operating the motor is a non-fused 3-phase power switch and a 3-phase overload protector / Circuit breaker. The protector / breaker must be the type of those that shut off all 3-phase when one or more phase is overloaded. Do NOT use a fused switch that could burn out one of the phase. Do NOT use three individual 1-Phase breakers. You must use a real 3-phase protector / breaker or a protection device that does not cause phase loss (missing phase) problem.
* Not exactly as shown in photos due to stages and HP vary from models. Photos are taken from one of the 10HP for illustrations only.