A timer switch is used to automatically run/stop the pump at a specific time set by the user.
This timer switch is used for solar pumps and should be set so that the solar pump runs during the time period with sufficient sun energy and stops during the time period when there is not enough sun energy.
By utilizing the timer, the solar pump will only run during the specified time frame and the likelihood of the pump running when there is not enough energy is greatly reduced or even eliminated. This prolongs the lifespan of the solar pump.
- The timer switch allows you set the time you would like the pump to run and stop. It will run/stop at this specific time for 7 days a week.
- 2x Cable Glands embedded onto the left and right side of the box
- Works together with tank level monitor and well level monitor
- Connects to Tuhorse Control Boxes with ease
- 3 feet of wire included to connect the +/- terminals of the timer to the control box
- Uses 4x AAA batteries (required and not included)